Ceramic insulation coating has provided oil and gas companies a proven solution for preventing corrosion under insulation (CUI), personnel protection, energy retention, process control and anti-condensation while allowing visual inspection of equipment surfaces. Successful applications on surface temperatures ranging from 40F/4C to 400F/204C include fuel storage tanks, LPG hemispheric tanks, heat exchangers, steam lines, product lines, process towers, compressors, boilers, exhaust ducts, and many others.
Industrial Value Propositions
- Insulates equipment while preventing Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI).
- Saves 25% energy on hot processes.
- Provides personnel protection on surfaces up to 400F.
- Outlasts traditional materials.
- Is spray-applied and water-based (non-hazmat and non-fire hazard).
- Fire retardant rated.
- Can be applied on hot surfaces.