Food Processing Solutions
Insulation coating eliminates corrosion under insulation (CUI) while allowing visual inspection of equipment surfaces. Insulation benefits cover personnel protection, energy retention, process control, solar heat load reduction and condensation control of sweating surfaces. Application costs are typically lower than traditional materials, especially on uneven surfaces.
Food Processing Value Propositions:
- Allows insulation of equipment that couldn’t be insulated before with traditional materials. Also saves 25%+ of energy costs.
- Eligible for energy rebates.
- Protects personnel from burns from hot equipment.
- Allows insulated equipment to be washed and sanitized
- 1-3 year ROI and 10+ years of performance.
- Controls condensation on cold surfaces.
- Insulates cold storage facilities by controlling condensation inside or blocking solar heat loading on the outside. (Saves 10%-15% energy cost annually).